We’ve provided the following list of frequently asked questions to help with your decision about franchising. If you don’t see your question answered here, feel free to contact us.
When a small, local company buys a product, the company often purchases a lower quantity at a premium price. When a local ASP franchise buys the same product – even the same quantity of a product – it can take advantage of a large account that greatly reduces costs for individual franchisees. Taking advantage of your purchasing power will help reduce your expenses.
With ASP, you are supported by a franchise system with years of experience. ASP has honed its skills across the entire spectrum of our industry, which means there is less of a learning curve and more time for you to focus on your success.
To learn more about how an ASP franchise opportunity could be right for you, contact us today.
- ASP’s franchise system was recently ranked 26th in the country by the Franchise Business Review in Franchisee Satisfaction. This ranking was obtained 100% from our franchisees’ responses to surveys conducted by the Franchise Business Review.
- ASP is the Nation’s largest franchise for swimming pool maintenance and repair and a leader in the industry. We provide professional maintenance and repair with a reputation for excellence unmatched in the industry.
- We are in a growing industry with annual service programs that provide a recurring revenue stream.
- A turnkey startup marketing package is available, so you can ramp up your business quickly and cost-effectively.
- Thorough on-site training and an aggressive support program will help you learn how to run a successful ASP franchise.
- You will have an exclusive, defined territory.
- Business support is available to make daily operations more manageable.
7 percent for sales between $100,000 and $200,000
6 percent for sales between $200,000 and $300,000
5 percent for more than $300,000 a yearASP believes that lower percentages should be an incentive for stronger sales.
As a company, the franchisees’ average royalty rate is 5.5% of sales. This shows that a majority of our franchisees obtain the lowest royalty rate through the growth of their sales. This is a win-win scenario in our opinion.
Pool renovation is the revamping of an existing pool. After a period of 6 to 12 months, you can begin renovating pools with our help. We provide further training and extended education to provide the knowledge you need to be an expert in pool renovation.