Experience the fun of game day in your own backyard with these tips that will be sure to score major points with your guests.
Football season is right around the corner and we want to share some ideas to make your backyard the ultimate entertainment spot this fall.
1. Awesome Patio Updates
Create a fan zone for your guests. Here are some additions to add to your backyard patio:
- String Lights
- Custom Built Fireplace or Fire Pit
- Comfortable Patio Furniture
- Colorful Toss Pillows
- Outdoor Rug
Always remember to keep your pool area as safe by investing in a fence or safety cover for your swimming pool!
2. Creative Ways to Stay Cool
Keep your guests cool and comfy in the heat of the day.
- Plant a Vertical Garden
- Install a Shade Sail
3. DIY Outdoor Game Ideas
Let the kids practice their perfect game.
Football Toss Game – get the full tutorial by visiting Cherished Bliss
4. Ultimate Grilling Experience
KUDU Safari Braai, a wood-fired cooking system inspired by South African cookouts.
“The Next Big Thing in barbecue and something your grill enthusiast will go gaga for.”
5. Game Day Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Dip
What you’ll need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small cubes)
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 green onions (sliced thin)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- seasoning salt & pepper
- First fry bacon until crisp and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning salt and cook in bacon grease until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Crumble bacon into a small baking dish, add one cup shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions. Mix together.
- Remove chicken from grease and add to baking dish.
- Pour in 1/2 cup hot sauce and 1/2 cup ranch.
- Add in cream cheese and mix all ingredients together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and bake at 325 degrees for 15 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
America’s Swimming Pool Company
Discover for yourself how continuous pool care can help you enjoy more time by your pool year-round. ASP is the leader in swimming pool maintenance, repair, and renovation. Visit ASPPoolCo.com/Locations or call (844)-334-POOL to schedule a visit from your local ASP pool professional.
Subscribe to our mailing list